Talk:Guria Coastal Region
From MarineSpecies Traits Wiki
Review by Job Dronkers (January 2013)
This article is a short introduction to the issues raised by development projects in the Guria Coastal Region along the Black Sea coast of Georgia.
The article would gain relevance by taking into account the following suggestions:
- Indicate how this study compares to other similar case studies presented in the Coastal Wiki;
- Indicate what could be learned from this case study that is relevant to similar areas elsewhere in Europe;
- Explain more in detail what are the methods that will be used in this study;
- Provide some information on the existing management organisation of the Guria Coastal Region and its involvement in the study;
- Provide literature references or website links that give more detailed information on the Guria Coastal Region.