View source for Traits:CITESAppendixII
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:Concept (view source)
- Template:Concept relation (view source)
- Template:Conceptshowvalues (view source)
- Template:Freetext (view source)
- Template:Invert-property (view source)
- Template:Invert-property/Separator (view source)
- Template:Missingproperty (view source)
- Template:Purgebutton (view source)
- Template:Reference (view source)
- Template:SmwAsk GenericPageLink (view source)
Return to Traits:CITESAppendixII.
... more about "CITESAppendixII"
Appendix II lists species that are not nec … Appendix II lists species that are not necessarily now threatened with extinction but that may become so unless trade is closely controlled. It also includes so-called "look-alike species", i.e. species whose specimens in trade look like those of species listed for conservation reasons (see Article II, paragraph 2 of the Convention). International trade in specimens of Appendix-II species may be authorized by the granting of an export permit or re-export certificate. No import permit is necessary for these species under CITES (although a permit is needed in some countries that have taken stricter measures than CITES requires). Permits or certificates should only be granted if the relevant authorities are satisfied that certain conditions are met, above all that trade will not be detrimental to the survival of the species in the wild. (See Article IV of the Convention)e wild. (See Article IV of the Convention) +
URL"URL" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent URI/URL values.