Category:Climate change, impacts and adaptation
From MarineSpecies Traits Wiki
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Climate change, impacts and adaptation"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Climate adaptation policies for the coastal zone
- Climate change
- Climate Change in Baltic Sea Area
- Climate change leads to Arctic food shortages
- Coastal cities and sea level rise
- Coastal squeeze
- Coastal technologies or strategies for resilient or safer coasts
- Compendium for Coast and Sea - creating a marine science-policy interface
- Coral bleaching
- Effect of climate change on coastline evolution
- Effects of climate change on the Mediterranean
- Effects of climate change on the North Atlantic benthos
- Effects of climate change on the North Sea and Baltic Sea
- Effects of global climate change on European marine biodiversity
- EU Climate Policies and Actions 2020
- EU workshop (2007) on climate change and eutrophication
- European Climate Change Program II