Integrated Marine Information System (IMIS)
Persons | Institutes | Publications | Projects | Datasets
GSP-2, Leninskie Gory
Tel.: +7-(0)95-939 10 00
Fax: +7-(0)95-939 01 26
|| Top | Institutes | Publication | Project | Datasets |
- Arkhipkin, Victor, Lecturer
- Chertoprud, Elena
- Chertoprud, Mikhail
- Ignatov, Evgeni, lecturer
- Ivanenko, Slava
- Jindarev, Leonid, researcher
- Kantarji, Izmail, lecturer
- Kondar, D.V.
- Kornev, P.N.
- Lukashev, Alexandr, lecturer
- Luk'yanova, Svetlana, lecturer
- Mokievskii, V.O.
- Mukhametov, Sergey, Lecturer
- Ogorodov, Stanislav, researcher
- Pizhankova, Elena, researcher
- Saf’yanov, Gennadi, Head of a department
- Shevchenko, Natalia, lecturer
- Shipilova, L., researcher
- Somborskiy, Taras, lecturer
- Tchesunov, Alexei
- Udalov, A.A.
|Associated to an institute part (8)
- Azovsky, Andrey
- Filatova, Olga
- Gantsevich, Michael
- Ivanov, Dmitri L.
- Jirkov, Igor A.
- Malakhov, Vladimir
- Sysoev, Alexander V.
|Child institutes (4)
|| Top | Persons | Publication | Project | Datasets |
- Lomonosov Moscow State University; Zoological Museum (MSU)
- Moscow State University; Faculty of Biology (MSU)
- Moscow State University; Faculty of geography (MSU)
- Moscow State University; Invertebrate Zoology Department (MSU)
|Moscow State University was established in 1755. More than 40 000 undergraduates and about 7 000 postgraduates study at the university, and over 5 000 specialists do the refresher course here. More than 4 000 professors and lecturers, and about 5 000 researchers work for the faculties and research institutes. The University employs over 15 000 of ancillary staff. Every year Moscow University enrolls about 2 000 international students and postgraduates from all over the world. Moscow University has at its disposal more than 600 buildings and facilities including the sky-scraper on Lenin Hills, occupying over 1 million square metres.|
|| Top | Persons | Institutes | Project | Datasets |
split up filter
- Van Rensbergen, P.; Henriet, J.P.; Swennen, R.; Cunha, M.; Ivanov, M. (2003). Cold water corals and carbonate crusts in the El Arraiche mud volcano field, Gulf of Cadiz. Geophys. Res. Abstr. 5(08714), more
|| Top | Persons | Institutes | Publication | Project |
- Distribution of Harpacticoida in the Chernaya River estuary (White Sea)
- Harpacticoida diversity in littoral zone of Kandalaksha Bay (White Sea)
- Harpacticoida from a field survey in the White Sea in 2000
- Harpacticoida from a monitoring survey in the Black Sea in 2000-2001
- Harpacticoida from a scientific cruise of the R. "Akademik" in the western part of the Black Sea
- Harpacticoida from a seasonal field survey in the White Sea
- Harpacticoida from an intertidal flat in the Chernaya River estuary (White Sea)
- Occasional sampling of Harpacticoida in Gulf of Kandalaksha (White Sea)